Children's Membership Plans
Level One - First Smiles Ages 0-6 years, Free
- Free of charge preventative care (providing parent/guardian is a member of our adult dental care plans)
- Regular dental appointments to provide:
- Clinical examination
- Diet and preventative advice
- X-rays where clinically necessary.
Special rates will apply if treatment is required, please request a copy of the Child Treatment Fee List. Please note, there is no insurance applicable to this registration.
Level Two - Growing Smiles Ages 7-12 years, £3.00 per month
As for Level One, but members are also entitled to:
- Orthodontic advice
- Preventative techniques to reduce decay and gum disease
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage
- Emergency Callout Insurance should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
Level Three - Teen Smiles Ages 13-17 years, £6.00 per month
As for Level Two, but also includes:
- An annual hygiene appointment to provide:
- Scale and polish
- Periodontal advice
- Preventative techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
Click here to download a copy of our Membership Plan leaflet.